Sunday, July 5, 2009

Next stop... Faerieworlds!!!!

So it has been quite some time since I have blogged anything, so quite a lot has gone on since last I posted, which was just in January. Had the opportunity to attend and perform fire dancing at a wonderful Beltaine ritual put on by the Pagans of Norfolk County, here is one of the videos of my performance with Brian Duguay aka Singing Willow on vocals and guitar, and Tony Guerriero from Prance the Witches Path on drums.. So I have been fairly busy this spring, was off selling my artwork at the Spoutwood Fairie Festival and Maryland Faerie Festival and most recently with my little fae child we vended at the Winslowshire Renaissance fest with proceeds benefiting the Winslow Farm Animal Sanctuary in Norton, MA. And somewhere in there I found time to go to Wildfire as well! So what is new on the horizon for Lennon Studio?? Flying off to Eugene, Oregon for the epic festival Faerieworlds!

No comments: